Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Yaga’s Café 2314 Strand Street Galveston Texas 77550 WTF (KKK) Crackers Cafe' Negro Sherlock Holmes Case of: “The Donald John Trump Sr. KGB Attacking "Trojan Horse” U.S. Docket No 4:2016-CV-01354

 
To: President and Honorable Barack Obama (Sea Wolf Command) : ) +POTUS ㅤ
To: Governor Gregg Abbott
To: Yaga’s Café 2314 Strand Street Galveston Texas 77550  (Owner XXX Red Neck Fucked Up Cracker Ass Motherfucker)
To: Police Chief of Galveston Texas : )
To: Galveston County Sherriff Henery Trochesset   WTF….?
+BRITISH QUEEN +British Parliament +Prince Harry +Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum +BBC News

First President Obama Sorry for MIA Farther day wishes “Water head Motherfucker Presidential Slave Nigger ha ha, I bet you a few dollars
You be tripping ha ha… you say to yourself “That Nigger Crazy and stupid for real, ha ha …  : )
You be like assigned some abused flat foot poor slap, to watch the “Wire” and see what the fool up too : )  who he cussing out, is he fu-cking up shit and that nigger must be high : )
Presidential Dude  Omg wait till I fill you in on everything , going to take 2 days… plus you’re so busy anyway, Board too, Why you not blow up the Palace…? : ) lol WTF you’re waiting for. Well in a few days you be so mad again “Mount Kong” off his Chain : ) what you Bet…?  Be right back…..xoxoxooxox

To: Yaga’s Café 2314 Strand Street Galveston Texas 77550  (Owner XXX Red Neck Fucked Up Cracker Ass Motherfucker).

So let me get this 100% correct (I) fucking find a phone… this Phone in bright white light say Help me Turn me in for reward and “God Bless” too, I hike my funky dirty stinky ass to Yaga’s Café 2314 Strand Street Galveston Texas 77550 
 “Crackerville” no sooner then I walk in the door of “White World” bitch waitress already upset…?? Why looking so hatful @ Nigger..? Next I tell the Cracker KKK Bitch I found this phone, and here read what it said, I call the number,
and not able to get through that why I am here… stupid Ho’ want to just take the shit no reward and fucking a Mean bitch, I said may I please see You (Owner XXX Red Neck Fucked Up Cracker Ass Motherfucker),
and start over nice again (I) find this nice pink phone. And explain the shit as the bitch waitress looking crazy did not even offer Hot nigger sweating from long fucking walk to deliver phone…
your ass read message semi-nice, call the people and tell owner in “Made in China” @ Shrimp rice fuckers already stealing …and you will to p[ay reward but person on phone refuse…
so I tell your “Cracker fucking White Owner ass real nice, well I just keep the phone, here my real number, have owner call, get phone as it said and
“God Bless You Too” later Cracker KKK Motherfucker” and you Ho ass Café’ your bitch ass did not offer water neither (OK) …I leave… now Explain to me sick in the head HATE full Motherfucker KKK Cracker how in the fuck you have Police Chief of Galveston Texas : )
entire Detective, and a swarm of Police set me up on my phone in the belief I getting a reward when they swarmed in on my to turn in a dam fucking Phone that said God Bless on the Fucking Apple piece of Pink shit….?  Why is Galveston Police very instance to search me and secure all my property (ASAP) in a Swarm fashion
on a Nigger Slave motherfucker claiming I am in possession of stolen motherfucking cell phones, and other property Care to explain this shit, KKK Cracker and remember They
(Police) have Body Cam : ) OK….   Why did you not even gave up a funky bag of chips, sandwich, and soda for the dam phone you crooked crazy cracker, and 1000% why you talking shit on me like I am fucking Trash to the (Police) in your fucking White Only” motherfucker Cracker Café’ extraordinaire
when Your Bitch ass know shit about me, as I now have to nicely explain all this fucking shit over to the “Swarm of Police” in Galveston as you trash my Farther day as
My daughters already MIA Kidnap since 1994..? Yet you took it to treat me as always nigger trash, a fucking 12 days later after I fucking left your shit hole..?  I am really fucking confused…
but it gets better the Police very nice indeed why… I not stupid or Punk Bitch”  and when they hear my Voice as always I am from “Mission Nigger From MIA Mars”  (OK)…
the “Mexican Officer real nice said may I ask you a question, and before he could finish his train of thought “Yes” I talk very different as he smiled,
I even showed them My Federal Court Files which Your KKK Cracker Ass did not know or (Police) I the Nigger in Federal Court file “Slave Suit” to free the Nigger Slave from 1865 “Civil War” your White Bitch Ass responsible for in 2016 the day you have me Swarm by
(Police) instead of keeping the phone in the first place you cheap bastard when refuse to simply pay for the motherfucker cheaply (Loser), so now Police tearing all my SHIT apart came ready too …
took all kind s of pictures (Nice) cam too : ) and when I talk to them they were like WTF…? (Too)  OK Prick KKK ½ Yaga’s Café 2314 Strand Street Galveston Texas 77550  (Owner XXX Red Neck Fucked Up Cracker Ass Motherfucker)….. so after this SHIT as always Old Cmdr. Bluefin
“Wanted at Large” warrant for 2006 Traffic Ticket in 2016 Farther day Weekend I go to Jail for a Dog ass Café’
who now fucked me out of a reward, which now It get off into the SHIT hole of the fucking I truly do not understand WTF is going on with the Jail, and treating them Niggers Like trash…?
That is you Galveston County Sherriff Henery Trochesset   WTF….?  Why is the nigger 5 against 1 deputy sheriff fixing to fucking fight as this yelling going on for over ½ hour are you bitches Crazy…? That Man was going to get his ass stomp
“Them Youngsters was not fucking playing, all he had to do walk over there like they told his Ho ass and they were going to Fuck him up”…
and I wanted to Kick him in the face talking all that shit to children too as he enjoying himself “Like Donald John Trump Sr.  Are you fucker that far gone... in Texas…?  You Ass holes do not know me and I watch everything the whole weekend, them
niggers in that Jail belong to me, they are not to be abuse mental or physical, and I should USDA Class Action again sue your Texas (Losers Asses again Gov. Gregg Abbott
for that sorry Racial Hate Jail House Trap dog ass shit
… and get all of their nigger names and get slap happy legal Dead in your asses putting me in Hell for farther days weekend in addition to a Klansmen Cracker café’…
But this the part fuck me personally the Dick Fuck Crew Cut ROBOT Cracker Sherriff Mean Ass who check me in was so fucking rude to me because of the way (I) talk, and even had the ungodly fucking nerves to call over cracker White Bitch Sherriff Ho.. And I Quote: We Got a Live One” ..?
Now I a Monkey Nigger in Jail treat different because I talk very proper and with intelligence and not stupid or fucking brain dead Kush out Cracked out slooow…  So bad to the point I suck in in let him abused me like shit… and just wait for my flea bitten Jail Bed and go to sleep and Pray I can see Café’ Cracker
with my Ninja Boots and fuck you your pistol because I be all over your ass with my Sword treating me Like Donald John Trump Sr. Klansmen Fucking Nigger Slave Property… as now everyone stolen the fucking Phone. In custody of Police..
. owner MIA in CHINA... and I the fucking nigger trash fucked up piece of shit who (Police) took my PTSD weeds:)
and I paused in pissed off wanting to get legal motherfucking slap happy (again) on me a motherfucking Crooked Cracker KKK Café”
and Give The Galveston Police Dept. my nice congratulation on nice Job A+ you were very Professional dress nice too and not slow or stupid ha ha:)
however the Sherriff you bitches in XXX Trouble How shall we Proceed in this fucking Matter Governor Gregg Abbott
as I already told your Sherriff to their disbelief I am already suing Harris County for $50 Million US Dollars for Execution style Killer
Alex Oliver Murder attempt of (me) at  two counts with KKK helper attempt at (Murder) me and Texas for
$150 Million for abduction to the infamous Cmdr. Bluefin "Official" Sherlock Holmes Case of Texas State Hospital of Crooked Doctor "Mind Bender” U.S. Docket No 4:2016-CV-00964
https://dockets.justia.com/docket/texas/txsdce/4:2016cv00964/1349666
Plaintiff:
Louis Charles Hamilton, II
Defendant:
United States Of America, State Of Texas, Harris County Texas, City of Houston Texas, Annise Parker, Chief of Houston Police Department, Law Office of Harry C Arthur, Marine Building LLC, AA Quick Bond,
Mike Cox's Bail SVC, Lacey's Deli, Jonathan A Gluckman, Wayne Heller, The Ring Investigations Mark Thering, The Ring Investigations Kandy Villarreal, Mark Thering, Darrel Jordon, Daniel Perez-Garcia, Marquerite Hudig, Carl D Haggard, F.M. Poppy Northcut, Sandra Martinez and Allen J Guidry
Notwithstanding I told the nice Mexican (Police) Donald Trump is ISIS and tried blowing me Black Ass smooth out of the Houston Texas Library over I still his Nigger slave and suing for 6 trillion US Dollars
yet \Trump aid and abetting the enemy loving it large
“so he can get on TV and say “See dumb Cracker I told you So I know where the Man Bombers and shooter are as he front man for (ISIS) as I was on Galveston Island hiding out from the KKK : ) but he Hit Orlando, CA, Brussels, Egypt Air and Paris Terrorist Attack …
and I cannot even get a fucking glass of motherfucking water trying to turn in a dam cell phone on a hot nigger day from a Cracker Fucked up Ho Ass Café’  WTF   now somebody got some
(Lucy) xplainnning to do, who has my dam cell phone reward my (MIA) gram of XXX PTSD Cmdr. Bluefin United States Crooked Nigger Ninja Navy (Weeds)
 MY MIA Father days Fun on the dam Beach alone
 Looking at sweet wet Pussy Wishing for it : )
And why is the dam Jail tripping with Niggers fighting all weekend..?  With the dam Guards…? Are you bitches that far gone in America…?  And why my Farther day weekend so fucked off over this lame shit…? Over a funky Cell Phone by a Cheap Cracker KKK talking shit to the
Police Dept. which that story went all the way up the chain of command like Ice Crème on Pie Hun….? I am not nigger fucked off Trash (America) I have two “Purple Hearts”  my mom even ask if I got them off a Dead Man  >..That why they are secured with a Nice Lady who daughter was born with her “Heart” on the outside of her Body so when she at school she can have “Shoe-n-tell : )
OK you grisly loser bitches Do not know me... and need to bump ya breaks  I tired of your shit”  already writing Donald Trump Sr. Mass Murder indictment for Civil Federal Court
with his Treason Charges and ripping off everyone including me a Nigger Homeless Vet who represent official in Federal Court thee just 44.5 Millions of Niggers Slave still Nigger Slaves
plus the First Presidential Nigger Slave of United States of America and acting commander in Nigger Slave Chief of the Armed forces whom under (my) order killed Taliban Leader invade Syria twice before and after Trump tried Blowing me up in retaliation : )
after “Shooting” @ 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue; NW Washington, D.C. 20500 Cmdr. Bluefin Sherlock Holmes Case of Texas State Hospital of Crooked Doctor "Mind Bender" US Docket No. 4:2016-CV-00964.
O sorry Sea Wolf Command Obama “Happy late Farther Day (Cmdr. Bluefin) UNS : )  ha ha lol… xoxoxoxo !
Omg they are so sick in Texas…see how I figured out Slaver still live
“Simple” I came Home to Texas : )  WOW

Well you bitches better figure shit fast Governor Gregg Abbott (President Obama) them inmates deserve better than that shit all colors were trap in there too  that is so rude hostile and Omg they were going to stomp his fat sorry ass too
…that was not a sight I should had to endure.. So call somebody who call some body and you bitches better be talking Nice or else I fucking kicking your asses in Federal Court again (Texas) on down the line...
(Police) good Job  Very Impress and even the Negro office had my knife drove back to the Jail and drop it off  (Not a Nigger Sherriff Crook) : )
I want my day weekend back and fuck Cell Phone reward Back you Bitches”  that’s so fucked and dirty Yaga’s Café 2314 Strand Street Galveston Texas 77550
(Owner XXX Red Neck Fucked Up Cracker Ass Motherfucker) you’re the responsible Ho ass dog party talking Nigger Trash with some fuck up from that point on from your paint brush I nigger trash and we need to fix that shit because the Cell phone said to me (God Bless) and you Bitches are in Major Thee Jesus Christ
Trouble My Grandmother the Holy Nun in Heaven Not Happy  and (Obama) Se Wolf Command do I have to tell you “Can you smell what the ”Rock Got Cooking ” : )
President Obama Why do you have only motherfucking 1/3 of Fallujah Captured..?
and why not finish blowing up everything “Like I told you” and have them Dumb Used up Terrorist Ho’s run for the Direction of the Praying Motherfucking Sun  : )
you busy what ya doing : ) Water head Presidential Nigger ha ha : )
give my Love to the girls and Mrs. First Lady Nigger (Ha Ha) : )
Congratulation President Slick Willie” and Hillary on Grand Baby  you thought Old Cmdr. Bluefin Leave ya out on a Shout Out  ha ha
Give my Best to  your Daughter : ) and Congress (*FUCK YOU)
I see all you crooked Bitched in Front of that “Mean Old Hang Em High Federal Court Justice” for a Nigger Cajun
BBQ Sauce type Lynching : )   Donald Trump  Omg your still stealing from me the Veterans too  (OK)  I see your BITCH Ass in a Few Days Motherfucker Trick Dog Double KGB Agent…  Hi My Comrade Commander “Putin” : )  how ya doing what you fucking  ha ha : ) she fine…?   : )
see the shit I have to deal with too (Omg) ha ha  Well Fuck all you Lazy Ass World Leaders and Better hurry the fuck up and fix Syria and Iraq or Else  “BITCHES” I am still watching you slooow ass Ho’s Pro Se Slave Negro Louis Charles Hamilton II (USN),
2724 61st Street, Ste I-B #17 Galveston Texas 77551
bluefinlch2@gmail.com
832-894-9465
832-344-7134
louishamilton2015@gmail.com


To: President and Honorable Barack Obama (Sea Wolf Command) : )
To: Governor Gregg Abbott
To: Yaga’s Café 2314 Strand Street Galveston Texas 77550  (Owner XXX Red Neck Fucked Up Cracker Ass Motherfucker)
To: Police Chief of Galveston Texas : )
To: Galveston County Sherriff Henery Trochesset 

You BITCHES on a Military Count Down, and it running fast this clock to fix what you (Loser Cheap) Ass cracker KKK Yaga’s Café 2314 Strand Street Galveston Texas 77550  (Owner XXX Red Neck Fucked Up Cracker Ass Motherfucker)
fucking Broke pissing me off over a sorry cell phone and have them hostile niggers smiling in County motherfucking God Dam It Jail or Else I am Officially Kicking off in your
Motherfucking Ass over my Cell Phone (MIA) Reward and treated like Nigger Trash for the (MIA) Farther day weekend when God said Be Bless You’re Ass in Deep Shit……………………
. Try Me Texas (again) Harris County Jail already been Fed’s raided fucking with me if yours so sloooow Gov. with your stolen Trump U $35,000 loot (ha ha)  You like that (Obama) : )  lol

ISIS/terrorist/ being Used by crooked (KKK) Cracker : ) stop this shit and I give you 50 Billion in Gold too with the Syrian Refugees getting 50 Billion in gold to rebuild (plus)
I am giving the Muslim (Allah) his Tax of 50 Billion in Gold in IRAN Bank and I am giving the Mexican/Hispanic Illegal Immigrants 50 Billion in Gold here in America… the second I am a Free Nigger American Slave (K) now everybody sit on that and STFU : )

Yaga’s Café 2314 Strand Street Galveston Texas 77550  You FUCKING KKK TURLY UNGODLY Ho Ass Cheap BITCH Motherfucking Lying Prick Need your ass kick fucking SUCK…………..”

 +U S NavySeals +NATO    +Tina Fey +Megyn Kelly +Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia 2015 HD 

No comments:

Post a Comment