Monday, May 23, 2016

Mayer A. Rothschild, and Anglo-French Rothschild, among the Rothschild family “Rothschilds unknown to them (I) Just Learned whom been stalking, (Me)


“Rothschild’s unknown to them (I) Just Learned whom been stalking, (Me) watching and intercepting from “Germany” each and every single day” since 2009 Mr. President Barack Obama on my “Official Radar, Mayer A. Rothschild, and Anglo-French Rothschild, among the Rothschild family

I now officially see you” Cmdr. Bluefin ”United States Crooked Ninja Navy” and you know my Name “Louis Charles Hamilton II

Good” now we both know And I been wondering who that was in Germany stalking, watching and making such crazy ($$$) moves which makes the connection to official Agent and C.S.S. and (KKK) Donald John Trump, and Jr. being you guys Rothschild’s of Germany past and his loser Trump family

Mayer A. Rothschild, and Anglo-French Rothschild, among the Rothschild family There is no statute of limitation on “Mass Murder or many 100’s of thousands of attempt thereof from past and present and you dogs deciding to keep 44.5 Million niggers still slaves in 2016 (December)

with Donald John Trump  (WOW)  Gotcha tonight (I) been looking at my Sat-Com trying to piece this shit…..we it is over”….simple Call “Putin in Russia and tell him I know Now…..he is (OK)

you guys are in RICO XXX trouble you do not free (me) and the President family fast from “Slavery Servitude” and I do mean fucking fast too fast from 1865-2016 (December) slavery (OK)……you got 130 days starting (Now) 5/23/2016 22:00 hrs.

(Copy) and do you understand what was told to the “Rothschild’s, my inventions alone worth over 40 Trillion U.S. Dollars while you guys got Syria blowing each other up for strife and money  same old shit  WTF wrong with you…leading your asses now to connect to

shooting @ 1600 D.C. and lots of Terrorist bombing as of late…. And you’re thinking your asses will be beyond getting caught…..  We go in peace after official

…free all 44.5 (Millions) of Niggers slave of (America) (800) billion in gold and 3 trillion in cash…you stole over 500 Trillion I just checked the records…I am not stupid or slow    so now your move with your Agent Donald John Trump Sr (KKK)   copy…………….

And watch what I have President Barack Obama and Her Majesty the Queen of England NATO and the British Parliament do next….among a few other surprises…. Ending this madness,,,, asap in America and show respectability about your Banking Family Empire

  ….Mr. President (Obama) Sea Wolf Command …….it’s the “Rothschild’s”…in 2016  and there making Criminal killer moves…to even kill (Me)…and (You)………I am pissed now

130 days I want this over and I will forget you ever exist”  “Trump hitting the Trash……save yourself… (OK)  stop the fighting in Syria you’re behind this (Now)……

…..now try me “Federal Reserve Bank of New York...Rothschild’s  and a few others (I) am keeping Ninja secret until you meet me…VIP you want to play me for a “Bitch” and destroy my life and

attempt kill the President of The United States of America (Obama) and family too…..well Motherfucking ““Rothschild’s”… Dynasty  not on my watch copy”

 Cmdr. Bluefin United States Crooked Ninja Navy…………………Its over (Obama) ..And Prince Harry and Tina Fey, World Court Justices of The Hague

now I figured out the last part of the American Slavery RICO bombing in Brussels among other places puzzle (out) and attempted Houston Texas bombing as I kept trying to figure who is stalking me from “Germany”…



I own a “Special High Tech Radar “…you (Americans) are fucking sloooow   that why I am official Mr. President Ronald Regan # 1 Nigger

130 days you tell crooked America Congress, Federal Reserve Bank “Slavery of my Family ends or else   do you fucking understand what is told to you crooks


No comments:

Post a Comment