Sunday, May 29, 2016

Mr. President Barack Obama I Stand corrected Add Checked10% of 3 trillion 800 billion= 380,000,000,000, WTF : ) I am too busy suing and never counting my share lol Omg : ) Thee Jesus Christ said Hi

Mr. President Barack Obama I Stand corrected Add Checked10% of 3 trillion 800 billion= 380,000,000,000, WTF  : ) I am too busy suing and never counting my share lol Omg : ) Thee Jesus Christ said Hi… he is Very Happy & Good Job too  : ) I be right back need to explain a few direct wording to the “Entire World Leaders” : )   “You Crooks” 10% of 3 trillion 800 billion= 380,000,000,000

Where is my “Motherfucking 44.5 Millions of “Niggers Money”  you better start Klondike gold rush  panning for gold and selling off oil stocks, Weapons, Chicken and whores too,

(I) do not care if ya peddling China White Heroin “Bitches” I want my dam Money Now…….  See at Church (I) give my 1000% report "Mount Kong Destroying shit up and slap happy and Thee Jesus  Smiled he said cool “I am a handling things.
. so he said go check out your loot…I said ok..i thought I had a net worth of 40 Billion U.S. Dollars   wrong on this Blessing of a Sunday (I)am worth 380,000,000,000 (OK) thank you crooked Bitches World wide for keeping 44.5 Millions of nigger still as your dog slaves”…now understanding super fast you ho’s

Carlos Slim narrowly eclipsed Bill Gates to top the billionaire list for the first time. Slim saw his estimated worth surge $18.5 billion to $53.5 billion as shares of America Movil rose 35%. Gates' estimated wealth rose $13 billion to $53 billion, placing him second. Warren Buffett was third with $47 billion. In the riches Man on Earth

  ok  well (move) your Broke Billion in estimated wealth Asses over this Blessing of a Sunday (I)am worth 380,000,000,000 (OK) thank you crooked Bitches World-wide for Legally keeping 44.5 Millions of nigger still as your dog slaves”  Crooked Ho’s  I show you a dam “White Boy” slow ass Danny Ocean : )
  a whore crooked greedy fuck up goat breath shitty loser lawyer is legally entitled to 33. 1/3 percent of 3 trillion 800 billion (OK)  this my Nigger gold slave Discovery, My underwater pipeline  ha ha : )

I am not a “Rouge Attorney”..
I am Pro Se and thee official next to Dred Scott, affirm "Lucifer" be America court #1  Head Nigger slave too I am 100% in law and equity entitled to 10% and Omg 10% of 3 trillion 800 billion= 380,000,000,000

and I not greedy, if I am correct taking off all them zero that
380 Billion U.S. Dollars not 40 Billion Net Worth (my) Comrade Commander Putin : )  ha ha  “Merry Christmas” in my nigger ass Just hit the motherfucking pot……………………….xxoxoxoox  :)

These 44.5 (Millions) of American Slave August 20th 1619 niggers are going to go 1000% of the chain WTF dizzy ass crazy, they be hitting that school house so fast, running for a dam book talking if  this broke street ass crazy nigger net worth 380 Billion in Gold…

them Broke Ho’s be all kinds of 1+1 =2 ABC, and learning at “Light speed” them nigger slow ass “Special ed. Ass edumactions ha ha  : )

keep ya crooked ugly U.S. Dollars  (Federal Reserve Bank) : )

sell that shit to the official DOA Talban Commander and New (MIA)Leader on the run from my (Boom) (Boom) Bang)  as ISIS running around too, and a bunch of you loser fucks stupid hiding now peeking about fucking with
“Cmdr. Bluefin United States Crooked Nigger Ninja Navy : )

and I take my cut off the top and  all in Gold…. Thank you very much (Cajun Ninja Smooches) and unlike you (American) KKK White Only ho’s (I) am paying Just (Muslim) Allah his Dam Tax as it is written full share I feel fair in gold and it’s a lot too, 50 U.S. Billion : )

in a Private Muslim bank Cmdr. Bluefin (PMB) Banking in official IRAN to secured for them dam Slave Muslim in that region of the world (Syria, Iran Iraq to stop fighting and build a dam house and save them children from winter you crooked

“Terrorist Slow Ass Bitches,  you been tricked since 1865 fucked by America ok shut the fuck up and learn something for a change and build a home and a business that is real

 plus The New Freeman Bureau is building global in construction  work start at 7 am pay in construction 18 U.S. Dollars an Hour, and if you’re a lazy as Production factory worker 7.25 an hour – 12.50 hour depending on what your building and New energy,

so if your wanting my “Niggers” business better be nice, no cheating or fucking up my (Freeman Bureau property it belong to them niggers and we fucking shit up slap happy for real fucking my shit up…. This is

not these crooked white hateful fucked up KKK killer fucking over the world population for (RICO) greed of a few Senators and Judges, Bankers…Property and future)
…you dog either Honest or your in major legal/DOA Military trouble with the Just Negro Slaves you continual harming lives………..

The New Freeman Bureau do not discriminate 1000% against no one… on Earth

that why the old one was destroyed because those “White Men” in the past where Honest and actually “Protected the “Slaves as best as they could while being “Lynched too”

so you motherfucker killing any and all to keep slavery in 2016 and I fucking you up or simply settle everything as I plan and filed before the “World Court Justices of The Hague”  : )

and shut the fuck up” Donald John Trump Sr. and Jr. you involved in the WTC too, with these terrorist and to control a country that do not exist because it is still haves slavery and Killed Abe Lincoln JFK Bobby Kennedy, MLK Jr. and any more to own

44.5 Million of slave niggers and have them paying taxes to a Bank that do not exist...that why we having shooting@1600 Whitehouse "You Crooks"  Obama Know the truth Now... he a slave and his family too So you bitches better fix it fast...

and leave them 1.8 Billion of Muslim alone they are not your slaves  and fix Syria asap  (or) else....

  Donald  John Trump Sr. you should have never disrespect that Honorable Federal Court Justice calling him a Dam "Mexican"
  you will fry for that,
My Step Farter is a Vietnam War Vet and a Dam "Mexican" whom I love. too with my (Mom)....  You Ho Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment